Aditional Information about Personal Data Protection
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- IDENTITY: BIOSALUD DAY HOSPITAL, S.L.
- DNI/CIF: B50107051
- ADDRESS: RESIDENCIAL PARAISO, 9, LOCAL, 50008, ZARAGOZA
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- PHONE NUMBER: 976 22 11 33
2. For what purpose we treat your personal data?
BIOSALUD DAY HOSPITAL, S.L. treat the information provided by the interested parties in order to manage and provide the requested information about our products and services.
3. How long will we keep your personal data?
The User’s data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests his withdrawal, opposes or revokes his consent.
4. What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data lies in the consent of the interested parties by sending their data to provide the information requested about our products and services.
5. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right of access: You will have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed.
- Right of rectification: You will have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data that concern you or incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal: You will have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data that concerns you when personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise treated.
- Right of limitation: You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to withdraw consent: You will have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right of opposition: You will have the right to object to the processing of your data. BIOSALUD DAY HOSPITAL, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of your data: You can request that your automated personal data be transferred or transferred to any other company that you indicate in a structured intelligible and automated format.
Los interesados pueden ejercitar sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, supresión, limitación, oposición y portabilidad de los datos dirigiéndose por escrito a BIOSALUD DAY HOSPITAL, S.L. indicando el derecho a ejercer y adjuntando copia de DNI a través de la siguiente dirección postal: RESIDENCIAL PARAISO, 9, 50008, ZARAGOZA o a través del mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Los interesados tienen derecho a reclamar ante la Autoridad de Control y solicitar la tutela de derechos que no hayan sido debidamente atendidos a la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos a través de la sede electrónica de su portal web (www.agpd.es), o bien mediante escrito dirigido a su dirección postal (C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).
Cookies are text files that the website sends to the browser and are stored on the user’s computer in order to store and retrieve information on the navigation that is made from that computer (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc…).
The applications that we use to obtain and analyze the navigation information are:
Analysis cookies: Google Analytics (“www.google.com/analytics/”, “http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html”)
These applications have been developed by third parties, who provide us with services of analysis of the audience of our page and of publicity. These companies can use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know those other uses from the indicated links. These tools do not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the postal address from where they are connected. The information they obtain is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network on which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users are assigned is assigned, the number of users visit us, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made, the products and the categories most visited. We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
Esta información la utilizamos para mejorar nuestra página, detectar nuevas necesidades y valorar las mejoras a introducir con la finalidad de prestar un mejor servicio a los usuarios que nos visitan.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.